Ticket sales & special offers
Tickel sales and booking
- telephone booking & sales at the Bachakademie Stuttgart:
Mon–Fri 10.00–13.00 and 14.00–17.00
Outside office hours your call will be transferred to Easy Ticket Service.
- Ticket sales at all the usual advance ticket offices with Easy Ticket Service
- Concert Box Office opens an hour before concerts start.
- You can only pay in cash at the Concert Box Office.
TOP! The Flat Rate ticket
With the Flat Rate ticket, schoolchildren and students up to the age of 30 can attend all concerts at the Internationale Bachakademie Stuttgart at special prices: these include the Musikfest Stuttgart with around 40 events in the summer and 15 season concerts throughout the year as well. On presentation of your Flat Rate ticket, you will receive a concert ticket at the Box Office free of charge in the best category still available. The Flat Rate ticket costs €50 and is valid for a year from the date of purchase. It is not transferable and is only valid when presented in conjunction with a schoolchild’s or student pass.
Season's concert offers
Subscription A: 5 Saturday concerts | Subscription B: 5 Sunday concerts
Bookings: 0711 / 619 21-32 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of a subscription:
- a regular seat in the Beethoven-Saal
- reduction compared with individual ticket prices
- 3 discount vouchers for other concerts in our programme
- Subscription tickets can be transferred to other people
A subscription is automatically renewed for the following season if a cancellation in writing is not received by the Internationale Bachakademie Stuttgart by 31 May. Subscriptions booked by then will be sent out at the end of July. Further bookings can be made at any time. If a direct debit mandate exists, the amount due will be debited at the end of September. When paying by bank transfer, the amount, including a processing fee of €8 is due immediately. Tickets can be exchanged from one date to another, and vice versa. The exchange fee is €3 per ticket. Ticket exchanges should be arranged by telephone at least 10 days before the respective concert. Subscriptions or individual tickets cannot be returned.
Series »Gott und die Welt«
The series »Gott und die Welt« carries a 20% reduction on individual ticket prices.
Ticket Prices and Notes
- The concert ticket prices include all fees
- If tickets are posted out, a service charge of €5 per booking will be added
- Concert tickets also function as KombiTickets for the entire VVS public transport network and are valid from 3 hours before the beginning of the event for travel to the event venue and for return journeys until the end of service (2nd class); on Fridays, Saturdays and the days before public holidays they are valid until 06.00 of the following day
- for severely disabled patrons tickets are reduced by 20% persons accompanying disabled patrons receive tickets for €8
- wheelchair users should book directly with the Bachakademie
- for schoolchildren and students (below the age of 30) a number of tickts are available for priority booking at €8: in addition to this at the Concert Box Office all remaining tickets are available for students at €8
- evidence of entitlement to a reduction should be produced when purchasing tickets as well as on admittance to concerts without being asked
- it is not possible to purchase reduced tickets online
- only one reduction is applicable at a time
Payment & Refunds
- by automatic debit transfer or credit card
- In the Bachakademie and at advance ticket offices it is also possible to pay in cash
- purchased tickets may not be returned or exchanged
- alterations to programmes, performing groups or event locations do not entitle ticket holders to refunds
- please submit any complaints about tickets directly on receipt and return them straight away; complaints submitted at a later date cannot be considered
- The Internationale Bachakademie Stuttgart is partner of the SWR2 Kulturservice.
- Holders of the SWR2 Kulturcard receive a 20% reduction on selected concerts on presentation of their card.
Dates for SWR2 Kulturcard:
SWR broadcasts about the Musikfest Stuttgart in its programmes with up-to-date reports, musical highlights and discussions. Many of the concerts are recorded live by SWR.
Recordings and photography of any kind, even if for private use, are forbidden for copyright reasons.